This Thursday, May 24th is International Chardonnay Day and the i4c team is hosting a “Virtual Global Tasting”. They’d love to have everyone join in the celebration, and the best part is, this request should be pretty easy to swallow…
Simply sip a chardonnay – any chardonnay – and share your thoughts with the world via Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest and “tag” i4c when you do. They’re hoping to add a wide range of content to the mix – photos of a vineyard in your area, photos of the labels of any bottles that you sample, comments on your favourite chardonnay vintage…it’s up to you!
They have invited all 55 participating i4c wineries (from 14 wine regions in 7 countries) to participate – they want to hear Chardonnay sing around the world. It get’s even better – sign up for their e-newsletter and you could win a weekend at the 2012 i4c!
Several of the wineries on the Terroir Run (and one that isn;t but that we love just the same) will be participating in i4c this year: Closson Chase, Huff Estates, Norman Hardie Winery & Vineyard and Rosehall Run.
Quick reference for i4c social media:
Twitter – @coolchardonnay
Twitter hashtags – please use both #i4c2012 and #chardday
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/i4c/cool-
- Sandbanks Vacations
- The Old Third Vineyard
- Lacey Estates Vineyard
- Closson Chase Winery
- The Grange Of Prince Edward Vineyard
- Hinterland Wine Co
- Rosehall Run Winery
- Casa-Dea Estates Winery
- Norman Hardie Winery
- From The Farm Cooking School
- Karlo Estates
- Taste of Nature
- Slow Food the County
- Barley Days Brewery
- Wine Country Ontario
- County Cider Company
- By Chadsey’s Cairns
- Humble Bread
- Pluck Teas
- Pomodoro PEC
- Broken Stone
- Big thanks to @WineCountryOnt for supplying our runners with fabulous wine totes AND the 2013 Wine Country Guide!!
- Our lucky runners will be getting an @OCTA_licious Ontario Culinary Adventure Guide in their runners kit!
- Fabulous line up wines for our runners to try at the finish line!
- We are so excited to have the newest winery on Closson Road join our run - Broken Stone opened is doors last...
- Our runners are in for a treat! Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Sparkling, Rieslings and more!...
- Spending this sunny Victoria Day preparing 4 the run! Registration closes May 25th @ 12pm. Still room to join us for dinner @Pomodoropec too