Forget the finish line – our runners aim is the wine-line! While we may pass 9 County wineries along our 11km route we don’t drink their wares along the way, rather, we enjoy the fruits of their labour (and ours) at the final stop. Each participating winery has been asked to feature one of their [...]
Every year we endeavour to do something creative and quirky that will leave a lasting memory of our run. This year we’ve worked with creative artist Pierre Lamielle of Food On Your Shirt to design a limited edition “T” for our runners to sport on May 26th. We’re hoping [...]
The folks at Zest Kitchen Shop are offering all of our runners a 10% discount card (you’ll find it in your runners kit)! Valid until June 30th, visit Zest Kitchen Shop to stock up on fabulous kitchen gadgets from lines such as All Clad,
With less than 3 weeks to go to our 3rd annual PEC Terroir Run (there is still time and space available to register HERE) we are excited to announce some delicious new additions to our event! With our run starting an hour earlier this year at 9am, we anticipate [...]
- Sandbanks Vacations
- The Old Third Vineyard
- Lacey Estates Vineyard
- Closson Chase Winery
- The Grange Of Prince Edward Vineyard
- Hinterland Wine Co
- Rosehall Run Winery
- Casa-Dea Estates Winery
- Norman Hardie Winery
- From The Farm Cooking School
- Karlo Estates
- Taste of Nature
- Slow Food the County
- Barley Days Brewery
- Wine Country Ontario
- County Cider Company
- By Chadsey’s Cairns
- Humble Bread
- Pluck Teas
- Pomodoro PEC
- Broken Stone
- Big shout out to @Pomodoropec for dinner tonight for 26 of our crew. It was fantastic @MattyFood All carb'd up for tomorrow's run!
- Looking forward to our #pasta dinner tonight @Pomodoropec with chef @MattyFood #carbload #wine #goodpeople #fun #run
- Heading to @TerroirPEC to meet some winemakers & drop off copies of the @OCTA_licious 2013 Adventure Guide
- Big thanks to @WineCountryOnt for supplying our runners with fabulous wine totes AND the 2013 Wine Country Guide!!
- Our lucky runners will be getting an @OCTA_licious Ontario Culinary Adventure Guide in their runners kit!
- Fabulous line up wines for our runners to try at the finish line!