Rebecca is an influential culinary tourism pioneer. Her passion for place is legend, as is her boundless energy for sharing it. With a keen eye for the unique experiences that visitors seek and a powerful storytelling skill, she engages audiences from her home in Prince Edward County, across the province as the executive director of Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance, and around the globe as a proud Canadian.
Rebecca is an avid runner who loves the great outdoors and spends summers in her historic chicken coop in Sandbanks Provincial Park. Follow Rebecca on Twitter @OntarioCulinary
Andrew is a serial entrepreneur and professional brand strategist. Working in the technology, advertising, media and hospitality industries he enjoys the cross-pollination of successful ideas. Although carrying on a stormy relationship with a writing career, Andrew has a deep conviction that storytelling is the foundation to brand development.
Andrew’s personal brand project, which he cofounded in 2005, is Buddha Dog, a platform for the promotion of community economic development through local food. Using the lowly hotdog as a Slow Food ambassador Buddha Dog builds a bridge between children, parents, farmers, and chefs.
Andrew is happiest when out-of-doors, especially with his Terroir Run co-founder and her amazing boys, at their Sandbanks compound.
- Sandbanks Vacations
- The Old Third Vineyard
- Lacey Estates Vineyard
- Closson Chase Winery
- The Grange Of Prince Edward Vineyard
- Hinterland Wine Co
- Rosehall Run Winery
- Casa-Dea Estates Winery
- Norman Hardie Winery
- From The Farm Cooking School
- Karlo Estates
- Taste of Nature
- Slow Food the County
- Barley Days Brewery
- Wine Country Ontario
- County Cider Company
- By Chadsey’s Cairns
- Humble Bread
- Pluck Teas
- Pomodoro PEC
- Broken Stone
- Big shout out to @Pomodoropec for dinner tonight for 26 of our crew. It was fantastic @MattyFood All carb'd up for tomorrow's run!
- Looking forward to our #pasta dinner tonight @Pomodoropec with chef @MattyFood #carbload #wine #goodpeople #fun #run
- Heading to @TerroirPEC to meet some winemakers & drop off copies of the @OCTA_licious 2013 Adventure Guide
- Big thanks to @WineCountryOnt for supplying our runners with fabulous wine totes AND the 2013 Wine Country Guide!!
- Our lucky runners will be getting an @OCTA_licious Ontario Culinary Adventure Guide in their runners kit!
- Fabulous line up wines for our runners to try at the finish line!