Come get dirty in the County – attend Terroir – A County Wine Celebration on Saturday, May 25th. Our registered runners get $10 off advance tickets!
Explore the County with Sandbanks Vacations! Let us help you discover some of Ontario’s finest vineyards, as you enjoy lunch, or take part in one of our popular dinner and entertainment packages. Spend a day exploring new wineries with friends or family on one of our specialty tours.
Hankering for some good, clean and fair food? Get your slow food fast food lunch on at Buddha Dog! 100% locally sourced!
Come and experience the joy of cooking seasonally in Prince Edward County, Ontario – Canada’s newest culinary destination. From the Farm Cooking School offers the ultimate field to table culinary experience in the region. http://fromthefarm.ca/
Join us on Saturday May 25th for a pasta primer – dinner at Pomodoro prepared by Chef Matty DeMille!
- Sandbanks Vacations
- The Old Third Vineyard
- Lacey Estates Vineyard
- Closson Chase Winery
- The Grange Of Prince Edward Vineyard
- Hinterland Wine Co
- Rosehall Run Winery
- Casa-Dea Estates Winery
- Norman Hardie Winery
- From The Farm Cooking School
- Karlo Estates
- Taste of Nature
- Slow Food the County
- Barley Days Brewery
- Wine Country Ontario
- County Cider Company
- By Chadsey’s Cairns
- Humble Bread
- Pluck Teas
- Pomodoro PEC
- Broken Stone
- Looking forward to our #pasta dinner tonight @Pomodoropec with chef @MattyFood #carbload #wine #goodpeople #fun #run
- Heading to @TerroirPEC to meet some winemakers & drop off copies of the @OCTA_licious 2013 Adventure Guide
- Big thanks to @WineCountryOnt for supplying our runners with fabulous wine totes AND the 2013 Wine Country Guide!!
- Our lucky runners will be getting an @OCTA_licious Ontario Culinary Adventure Guide in their runners kit!
- Fabulous line up wines for our runners to try at the finish line!
- We are so excited to have the newest winery on Closson Road join our run - Broken Stone opened is doors last...