Registration is live! Terroir Run is not a race but with only 100 spaces you may want to hurry!
Quick Event Details
Join us on Sunday, May 26th for our 11 km run. Runners start at The Old Third Winery (251 Closson Road, Wellington) and run along Closson Road past Closson Chase Winery, Lacey Estate Winery, Lift Haus Winery, The Grange of Prince Edward Estate Winery, Hinterland Winery, turning left onto Benway Road along to Greer Road. Heading west along Greer Road runners will pass Casa-Dea Estates Winery, run around the antique tractor at Rosehall Run Winery and finish at Norman Hardie Winery (1152 Greer Road, Wellington).
Runners will come to The Old Third Winery between 8am and 8:45am to register. At 9am sharp, winemaker Bruno Francois will fire off his bird banger to initiate the start of the run. There will be two refreshment stations strategically placed along the run.
Upon finishing the run, runners will enjoy a locally sourced lunch and County beverages. Sandbanks Vacations will be running a shuttle bus to deliver any runners who left their cars at The Old Third Winery back to them.
Included with your $100.00 registration fee and includes a runners kit with a Terroir Run t-shirt, Terroir Run Wine Passport (complimentary tasting at participating wineries to be used post-run) and lunch with wine, beer and cider.
*Please note – this run will take place rain or shine. There are washroom facilities at Norman Hardie Winery however, there are no shower facilities for post race. Due to the nature of this run you must be 19 years or older to participate.
- Sandbanks Vacations
- The Old Third Vineyard
- Lacey Estates Vineyard
- Closson Chase Winery
- The Grange Of Prince Edward Vineyard
- Hinterland Wine Co
- Rosehall Run Winery
- Casa-Dea Estates Winery
- Norman Hardie Winery
- From The Farm Cooking School
- Karlo Estates
- Taste of Nature
- Slow Food the County
- Barley Days Brewery
- Wine Country Ontario
- County Cider Company
- By Chadsey’s Cairns
- Humble Bread
- Pluck Teas
- Pomodoro PEC
- Broken Stone
- Big thanks to @WineCountryOnt for supplying our runners with fabulous wine totes AND the 2013 Wine Country Guide!!
- Our lucky runners will be getting an @OCTA_licious Ontario Culinary Adventure Guide in their runners kit!
- Fabulous line up wines for our runners to try at the finish line!
- We are so excited to have the newest winery on Closson Road join our run - Broken Stone opened is doors last...
- Our runners are in for a treat! Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Sparkling, Rieslings and more!...
- Spending this sunny Victoria Day preparing 4 the run! Registration closes May 25th @ 12pm. Still room to join us for dinner @Pomodoropec too