Looking for the perfect gift for the people in your life who love great food, drink and health? Share the Terroir Run experience (2018 tickets are now available at this link). They’ll enjoy:
- a 10Km fun run through the beautiful vineyards of Prince Edward County,
- luxury shuttle to the starting line at Rosehall Run Winery from The Old Third Winery,
- Terroir Run kit including a collection of awesome food/drink/run swag,
- a limited edition, custom designed Terroir Run t-shirt,
- seasonal snacks, refreshments at finish line at The Old Third Winery,
- a very special local lunch featuring Chefs Albert Ponzo (Le Select Bistro, the Royal Hotel) & Karin Desveaux (Milford Bistro, Harvest Restaurant),
- samples of County wines from participating vineyards, County ciders, local craft beer, (non-alcoholic options including Pluck Teas),
Tickets for each Terroir Run are very limited to ensure the experience all runners have is unique and personal. The run sells out quickly and although we offer a waiting list, it fills quickly and cancellations are rare. Purchase your tickets for friends, family, or co-workers to enjoy a weekend in “Canada’s Gastronomic Capital”, or have them join you in a new County tradition*.
*We encourage our runners to make the Terroir Run a part of a full Prince Edward County weekend but even though it is held at one of the best times of the year before tourism season kicks in we encourage our runner to book their accommodations immediately. Look for our 2018 hotel, motel and BnB rental recommendations, and suggestions for other events and must-visit experiences happening over the June 2nd weekend.